Country Inns & Suites Employee Reviews for Breakfast Attendant
Breakfast Attendant2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,658 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day included: interacting with customers, breakfast preparation, and area clean-up. I learned how to work fast and efficiently. At any-time their was strong communication from management. Co-workers were cooperative and helpful. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customer complaints. I enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Country Inns & Suites?
See more Country Inns & Suites reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Country Inns & Suites. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,658 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Country Inns & Suites
- What is the interview process like at Country Inns & Suites?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Country Inns & Suites management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- Is there any accommodations for people who wanted to have a job in the hotel?One person answered
- Do you use bed bug protectors on all of your beds, if not why? All Hotels/Motels use them now. It sa…One person answered
- What is the company culture at Country Inns & Suites?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Country Inns & Suites?One person answered
See all questions and answers