Couche-Tard
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

Couche-Tard

Couche-Tard Employee Review

It’s consistent hours, but you’re alone in the store

It’s an ok place to work because the hours are consistent, but you’re alone in the store and if the person that replaces you arrive late you’re forced to stay late unpaid. ( once I had to stay an hour later and my shift finished at 11pm, it took me 2 week of fighting with management to finally get paid 15$ for that hour)

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Nice job. Enjoyable if you are an introvert. Customers were nice and I would sometimes get tips.

Very chill, most of the time it was slow-paced but it would get busy during peak hours. My coworkers were diverting and made me enjoy the job. It was a great first experience. The hiring process was really quick because I got hired on the spot. In overall I do recommend working at Couche-Tard.
Same role

Awful communication.

You need to be lucky to have a good manager. Schedules are ridiculous and doesn’t help when you are studying. Managers will try to force you into doing more hours even when you can’t.

Cons

Barely any break for lunches, poor treatment after an accident
Same location

Good choice for a part time job

Might be just the one I’m working at, but it’s surprisingly enjoyable to work here. The boss is really attentive and ready to help whenever, coworkers are friendly and the workload actually very little. The salary is also surprisingly nice

Pros

Good work environnement, good coworkers, very nice boss, good salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Couche-Tard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Couche-Tard with

• Couche-Tard
  • It’s consistent hours, but you’re alone in the store