Coty Canada

Coty Canada Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

There is no one day alike.

Great company if you want to expand your career in the CPG industry, or if you are a recent grad. You will have the opportunity to be creative, collaborative, and be part of cross-functional team projects.

Best Company I have ever worked for, hands down.

I have loved working and growing with this company so far. The management from the very top down to my manager that I report to are just incredible. The company culture is one of respect, integrity and appreciation. They promote and encourage a high level of work life balance and I really appreciate being able to unplug on the weekends to enjoy my time off instead of feeling guilty for it. Been great so far, looking forward to many years ahead of me with the company!

Pros

Pay, time off, bonus's, respect, appreciation, work/life balance

Cons

Juggling a lot of brands across a lot of retailers

Fast paced environment always looking to improve

A great place for those who likes change and continuous improvement. Lots of room for career advancement as they are always promoting internally. Used to have a lot of work from home roles but those have been mostly eliminated.

Nice Place to work

Nice place to work as an intern or your first job. Too many internal postings / friendships makes it hard to progress. Too many meetings, processes, not enough technology in the workplace.

Pros

Summer Fridays

Cons

Low Growth

Productive, fast paced industry with something new happening all the time.

Wonderful place to learn and grow with outstanding mentors and a wonderful work life balance. Challenging industry with fast past innovations and newness.

Own it!

A fast paced organization where you create your own path. Accountability is number one and entrepreneurship is necessary.

Wonderful Experience

I was originally hired for a mat leave and ended up staying longer due to an internal restructuring. I absolutely loved working for Coty canada. While the large internal structure was difficult to navigate thru in the beginning, once I had it down it was a breeze.

Jobs at Coty Canada