Coty Canada

Coty Canada Employee Reviews in Greater Toronto Area, ON

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews

Fast-paced environment with high sales expectations and great customer service requirement

A typical day at work starts by me assessing sales targets from the previous year and creating a plan of action for the day. A daily goal is set in terms of sales output to exceed last years target. I then monitor my sales output hourly and adjust my plan of action accordingly. I have learned how to effectively communicate with different types of people (ethnicity, age, social class) on a personal level and provide them with excellent customer service. I have learned how to work independently or as part of a team to successfully meet or exceed expectations/goals. Having lead multiple product launches and events, I am very confident in my ability to lead. I have also learned how to effectively manage my time and to be efficient with tasks/objectives. Management at Coty Inc. was extremely motivating and helped build me into the energetic/hardworking person I am today. I have a tremendous amount of passion when providing customer service and I am very comfortable in handling stressful situations. My co-workers are very diverse, coming from different ethnic backgrounds and sexes. This has allowed me to gain extreme confidence in communicating effectively to meet goals. The hardest part of the job would have to be communicating with customers who speak very little english. However through my 4 years of experience I have learned how to use universal facial expressions and gestures to make customers feel comfortable. The most enjoyable part of the job has been surpassing sales targets and effectively completing product launches and events. I cannot stress enough how -

Pros

Improved sales and customer service skills, some pleasant customers

Cons

worked a lot of weekend hours, some unpleasant customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coty Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement