Coty Canada

Coty Canada

Coty Canada Employee Review

Wonderful Experience

I was originally hired for a mat leave and ended up staying longer due to an internal restructuring. I absolutely loved working for Coty canada. While the large internal structure was difficult to navigate thru in the beginning, once I had it down it was a breeze.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Best Company I have ever worked for, hands down.

I have loved working and growing with this company so far. The management from the very top down to my manager that I report to are just incredible. The company culture is one of respect, integrity and appreciation. They promote and encourage a high level of work life balance and I really appreciate being able to unplug on the weekends to enjoy my time off instead of feeling guilty for it. Been great so far, looking forward to many years ahead of me with the company!

Pros

Pay, time off, bonus's, respect, appreciation, work/life balance

Cons

Juggling a lot of brands across a lot of retailers

There is no one day alike.

Great company if you want to expand your career in the CPG industry, or if you are a recent grad. You will have the opportunity to be creative, collaborative, and be part of cross-functional team projects.

Horrible management

The leadership team is disconnected from the workers and is not interested in improving. Huge favoritism in the workplace. No training, coaching or mentoring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coty Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement