CoSyn Technology Employee Review

View all CoSyn Technology reviews

Fast paced work environment which allows the opportunity to learn and grow.
Project Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta18 February 2013
Most days include engineering meetings such as reviews on engineering work packages, schedule, and project updates. Although I haven’t taken a course in engineering terminology I have become very familiar with the different terms, acronyms, and abbreviations.
Management is very engaged with the day-to-day activities of their staff and is always willing to help. This is also the culture of the staff.
The hardest part of the job would have to be staying on schedule as schedule is key to every projects success.
The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be working with such dynamic and multicultural project terms.

Other CoSyn Technology Employee Reviews

Senior Piping Designer
Senior Piping Designer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray and Edmonton, Alberta11 April 2018
Worked on brownfield engineering projects for Syncrude Canada Ltd. in both the Edmonton Engineering office and at the Site engineering office. Projects varied in size for very simple valve change-outs to large and complex equipment/piping modifications.
good experience
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 October 2017
Had a summer internship position. Great hands on experience with real world engineering problems. Recommend, but I'm not a fan of the traffic in larger cities so it wasn't for me.