Costi

Working at Costi: Latest Costi Reviews

clientorganizationprovideservicelearnstaffenvironmentlot

Safe and Fun Place to Work

My managers and colleagues are great. Everyone helps each other. Tasks are repetitive as in all office jobs but friendly and supportive colleagues take some of your stress away. Great work/life balance.

Pros

Good management and great colleagues.

Cons

Repetitive tasks, sitting for long periods

Not the best place to work

COSTI is a great company to work for. The pay is good, the benefits are very competitive as well. HOWEVER.....The management team that i worked with never had my back when issues came up with clients. I was indirectly accused of things that i never did, and when my contract was up, i never got my contract extended and released. I would never work for them again!!!

Insights into Costi

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

productive workplace

I am a General Counselor with COSTI, and it is a very positive and productive workplace. You can learn a lot about the services we provide to newcomers and refugees.

Pros

the organization supports the staff.

Fun work place

Great place to work . The workers were friendly and some of the clients were also welcoming. Id highly recommend working for this organization. They’re reasonable

Pros

Relaxed

Poor management

A typical day at work is being disrespected by management, you can never feel secure at your job unless you are from the same county as the managers or Line Leaders very stressful place to work, your mental health is not views as important.pay if very poor. they treat workers who come from an agency very poorly.

Excellent work environment

Costi gave me all training material to train students, then I made presentations for my lecture, which very productive for students for their learning.

Poor management

No job security and poor management . Lack of professionalism. No support to staff and not treated as a human being but just an employee or a number. No career advancement.

Wonderful experience as a placement student !

Excellent environment for a student to learn, I had the privilege to work with a wonderful mentor who was patient and thorough in guiding me through my learning experience. The staff are engaging and have lunch together which creates a great work environment. They are always willing to help and guide students with their learning goals! I had a wonderful

productive

The office environment was always very busy as we dealt with mostly Immigrant service. So a lot of the information is very confidential, but the workplace was very fun to be at. Management were busy but would make sure that the workplace was always friendly and courteous to any and all new residence to the country.

very poor management

Management has very low EQ and a siege mentality.Most managers are tribal and favour their own ethnic background openly and unabashedly.They are top heavy with management and management knows it and is constantly creating make work projects to appear useful.

Work Experience

A great place to work with amazing management. Work load is heavy but the clientele is easy and very cooperative. Appropriate benefits and great allocation of tasks.

Excellent

Excellent Organization, learn a lot from it, and you become fully equipped for settlement services for immigrants and refugees issues. Plus you will have a lot of trainnig for professional development.

Productive and learned a lot

Helped to manage one of the programs. Was a very enjoyable time and learned a lot from my coworkers. Met a lot of great and knowledgeable people and will take the skills learned, and carry it onto my future employment.

Excellent Work/Life Balance

Very good place to work. It is about helping and guiding all clients, which gives satisfaction at the end of the day. Management is excellent. Overall everything is nice about Costi.

Productive work place

Supportive management and staff. Responsive student population. Wonderful place to work. Good teaching resources, including textbooks and full computer lab.

A good place to work, no growth

A good place to work, but no career growth. Friendly Environment. Work Hrs are from 8:30 to 4:30 (35 hrs a week). nice place to learn and get experience.

very good

enjoyed working with everyone at costi, they are very kind and accommodating. the client are very interesting. would go back there and work but placement ended. you get a taste of working in all the programs

Great Workplace

- They really value and appreciate their employees work - Very systematic rules like employees are getting paid equally based on their education and their job titles without any discrimination

Flexiblity

Warm work culture, inclusive and welcoming. Salaries are not great, benefits are good. Great place to grow and learn if you are a student or a newcomer.

Productive and fun workplace

I enjoyed helping individuals find housing for their families more so because of the housing crisis that is currently going on in Toronto. I also enjoyed learning more about how housing works in Toronto.

Productive workplace

Great job environment with friendly, professional and understanding staff. The staff and the organization work for the best interest of client above everything else.

Pros

Flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement