Costco Wholesale Employee Review

View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Okay
Production Coordinator – Marketing Acquisitions (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 January 2018
My working environment is one where there's a good sense of team spirit. A strong work ethic is obviously important but the human side is also important. I enjoy working with people who have a decent sense of humour and who, while they might take their work very seriously, don't necessarily take themselves overly seriously! I like people who are down to earth but who have a dynamic and progressive approach to their work. I really enjoy working as part of a highly committed and professional team.

Other Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews

Productive and well maintained work place
Front End Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 November 2018
Typical day at work. Very friendly environment. Everyone is helping each other out. Loved how we had free lunches on every holiday events. Each department is very well organized and well maintained. I have learned a lot of management skills and how to manage everything in certain amount of time. How to deal with customers and up sell them. Over all I had a very lovely experience working at Costco wholesale
Pros
Events, Health Benefits, Free food, Friendly environment
Cons
Less hours
Great for every age but for different reasons
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 November 2018
If you're a student - they give you the hours you want.
If you're a part time - they give you some benefits
If you're a full time - they give you the best benefits in the world and they try their best to make sure you're happy/safe/taken care of.

Stay here for like 25+ years and you'll be able to own a couple houses because you get raises depending on how many hours you've worked. Some employees make over $25 an hour.

Chill worklife, and everyone is super welcoming.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Gets boring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2