Costco Wholesale Employee Review

View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Okay
Production Coordinator – Marketing Acquisitions (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 January 2018
My working environment is one where there's a good sense of team spirit. A strong work ethic is obviously important but the human side is also important. I enjoy working with people who have a decent sense of humour and who, while they might take their work very seriously, don't necessarily take themselves overly seriously! I like people who are down to earth but who have a dynamic and progressive approach to their work. I really enjoy working as part of a highly committed and professional team.

Other Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews

It was okay
Cashier Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 February 2018
I was a little disappointed by other employees at my level and not my managers or supervisor, they were really nice in fact. I just did not like the culture there, so I left.
Productive and fast-paced environment
Merchandising -(Stocker) (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON13 February 2018
Fast-paced work environment with a great staff. Great management team, very accommodating and a lot of room for growth. Very busy environment with a lot of potential.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2