Costco Wholesale Employee Review

View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Okay
Production Coordinator – Marketing Acquisitions (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 January 2018
My working environment is one where there's a good sense of team spirit. A strong work ethic is obviously important but the human side is also important. I enjoy working with people who have a decent sense of humour and who, while they might take their work very seriously, don't necessarily take themselves overly seriously! I like people who are down to earth but who have a dynamic and progressive approach to their work. I really enjoy working as part of a highly committed and professional team.

Other Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews

Costco Wholesale
Bakery Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vaudreuil-Soulanges, QC23 May 2018
Worked there as a student, their student working program is very helpful and allows for you to retain seniority even when not working because of school.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
Lots of standing
Productive workplace
Front End Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Deer County, AB23 May 2018
Costco is a great place to work and shop. They have amazing deals.
I was working as front end assistant, then worked in member service and that was my favorite position, then i was working as gas station assistant. Costco is a great place to work filled with friendly employees. I would come back to work there.
Pros
an hour lunch break
Cons
long lunch lineups

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2