Costco Wholesale Employee Review

View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Okay
Production Coordinator – Marketing Acquisitions (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON30 January 2018
My working environment is one where there's a good sense of team spirit. A strong work ethic is obviously important but the human side is also important. I enjoy working with people who have a decent sense of humour and who, while they might take their work very seriously, don't necessarily take themselves overly seriously! I like people who are down to earth but who have a dynamic and progressive approach to their work. I really enjoy working as part of a highly committed and professional team.

Other Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews

Everyone was helpful, productive and kind
Front end cashier assistant (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON21 February 2019
A typical day at work was packing carts for the cashiers, folding clothes and restocking left over items to shelves.

I learning how to properly load carts, and which items belong/do not belong next to each other.

The management was fantastic, there was always someone there to answer any questions.

The culture was filled with hard working people, everyone was really helpful and kind.

The hardest part of the job was learning where everything is in the store due to the face they often changed item locations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with all of the people.
Pros
free membership to costco
very nice people
Stocker/ forklift driver/ tire center (Former Employee) –  Okotoks, AB21 February 2019
the best people you could think of work here. management gets a little confused sometimes but it happens to everyone. lots of opportunities to learn new skills and advance within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2