Costco Wholesale Employee Review

View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Fun & friendly place to work with massage chairs.
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA5 December 2013
Greeting customers as they enter & leave the store. Meeting new people daily. Co-workers are always friendly & helpful. Hradest part is dealing with difficult people. When they don't want to be bothered. You just put a smile on your face and do the best you can.
Pros
Flexable work schedule
Cons
Short lunch

Other Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews

Busy but not chaotic!
CRSP (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON18 April 2018
I love working at the Peterborough location! I liked most of my coworkers. The food court is filled with fun-loving individuals. My manager would do anything in her power to help you whenever you need it! Always oppurtunities for more work in other departments. Hardest part of the job was probably being on your feet all day and scrubbing the floors, as long as you can keep a level head when dealing with exacting customers.
Only contract
E-Commerce contact agent (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2018
I was hired as a contact center agent under a seasonal contract. The management and other team members told us (about 40 got hired around the same time) to not worry and we would most likely to get our contracts extended. Time passed, and after the holiday season passed, we were all told our contracts would not be extended, which was a let down after others told us not to worry. I don't have a problem with a seasonal contract ending, just don't give the false hope.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2