Costco Wholesale
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

really good

good benefits, good pay, job can be very repetitive but you can sign up for cross training where they will train you in different departments. management varies by location

Same role

Exceptional work environment

I had own of the greatest work experiences at Costco. The ability to have honest , upfront conversation with my coworkers was refreshing. Advancement in this career is endless.

Pros

Great training and coaching

Cons

Competitive seasonal positions
Same role

Fine

Costco is a fine place to work. Good pay after you work there for a long time. Expect to be treated like at any other retail store. Not like a human just a machine to make profit for the company.
Same location

an okay place

if you like fast paced environment then this is the place for you. I will say, if you're offered a position in the food court...avoid it. constant yelling and working so fast made me so stressed at the end of the day. it was so bad I started dreaming about making orders every night and I was so restless. also the closing for the food court is ridiculously long.

Pros

benefits, Costco membership

Cons

stressful, annoying customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement