Costco Wholesale Employee Review

View all Costco Wholesale reviews

jai pas travailler asser longtemps
patissier (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC26 January 2018
bonnne entreprise et bonne ambiance de travail mais jai ete la 6 mois a temps partiel alors jai pas vraiment de chose a dire

Other Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews

Good company to work for. Takes care of employees
Baker (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON23 February 2018
Costco is a great company to work for as they take care of their employees, and they hire/ promote from within. The employees and managers are very friendly and you can tell they care
Day at work
Assistant Front End Manager (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON23 February 2018
A typical day at work involves managing about 50-60 employees, their breaks, delegation of responsibilities at different level of management, coaching and teaching high potential employees and following up with them on their performance at the same time multi-tasking on lots of different things while working towards the same goal.

Learning: Providing quality service to our member is our highest priority. Everyday experiences helps in Improving time-management & stress management skills. Since everyday is not the same and I have to change my gears as how to approach the day and make plans accordingly so that the team can achieve target on time and at the same time business in running smooth without comprising the member service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2