Costco Wholesale Employee Review

View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Can be a very good employer but the drama and infidelity is outrageous
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Moncton26 January 2018
I have witnessed High member of management (married) have an affair with a subordinate and promote her. When the wife found out and caused massive scene the director was transferred and the subordinate was able to keep her promotion. She went on to continue that exact behaviour for years with management and married members and was promoted to manager yet again. She treats everyone like terribly, receives written complaints one after the other and management protects her because they all sleep together!
If this is your thing, get great pay and sleep with everyone you work with Welcome to Moncton Costco!
Pros
Great benefits / pay
Cons
Drama / massive infidelity / reward poor behaviour

Other Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews

Part-Time/Full-Time
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB22 February 2018
The only complaint I have about working at Costco wholesale is that, when we couldn't keep any seasonal staff on for the spring, they required me to work full time hours, despite the fact that I was a full time student at the time. However, they were very understanding when I told them I had to quit
Good, fun place to work
Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2018
Costco is a very dynamic company to work for as there are many different roles to fill. A typical work day can be very high pace and sometimes stressful (depending on which department you are working in). For the most part a typical day at work is fun thanks to fellow employees and some very enjoyable members you interact with. There is always something new to learn within the business with a lot of potential to grow. In this job you will gain a large amount of customer service experience and retail management knowledge.
Pros
Fellow employees, great health benefits, lots of opportunity for growth within the company
Cons
working weekends, lack of communication within management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2