Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Wrapper

Very good work place with efficient team and wonderfull mangaement makes works easier. Highly recommended place to work because of its best benefits and encouraging workmates.
Never a dull moment. You have the opportunity to learn other areas of the store if you want. Fast paced environment. Clean and safety oriented. A good place to work.
I worked in two departments it is challenging to balance , working overtime and a regular 8 hour shifts ,coming on call when either department needs help.
If you don't plan to work in retail for more then five years save your time and energy and work for walmart. They don't care about employees, they don't care about seniority, and hours are always capped at 25.
A day at Costco can be great, to say the least, or a little stressful depending on the department you are placed. Working in the bakery is the perfect fit for me, given the lower stress demands of the bakery & we are only worrying about our department. Our manager is an intense manager but a great person who is understanding and will do anything to see you succeed. The Higher-Ups are also very warming and welcome the more they see you being productive at my warehouse in Northwest Vaughan. Overall, Costco is the best place a university student can look into for jobs and a stable income.
was a great night out of the day I gotta go home and I will bring you home tomorrow wtf this is pointless like seriously. I am annoyed with this survey as it is wasting my time.
Remember to say thank you, Awesome food I used to work for Costco and would like to Go to work there again if I get chance Highly recommended, I really enjoyed my time. When I worked there
Working in the bakery was a lot of fun. A lot of very nice people and everyone was always willing to help whenever. Having shifts that felt long made it a little easier with the staff.
Pros
good pay
Cons
always standing in one place
It was the best time to work with Costco Wholesale team. Management was friendly. Bakery area was very clean and comfortable for work. Wanted to continue working but it was sessional work.
Pros
Lunch free
Cons
Great Place. Work was steady people were great. Wasn't very challenging tasks. Co-workers were easy to get along with until they interfered with my productivity and personal matters outside of work. Management needs to improve on communications.
Pros
free turkey, free membership, free lunches and dinners
Cons
drama
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Costco Wholesale?
Good place to work. Good management. Very good hours Good place to start as a employee
The company is organized and keeps its employees apprised of any and all new procedures.
Cons
Takes too many years to become permanent full-time
I am a baker. We produce multiple items daily as a team. I've learned how to organize the day in the most productive way possible. Management is willing to help the employees as well as the members as needed. My co-workers are hard workers and know how to get things done effectively while not letting a stressful day get to them. The hardest part of the job is keeping the shelves filled with enough product to sustain the whole day without being empty. The best part of the job is opening first thing in the morning and making the days production plan.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
must work every weekend