Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Vault Clerk

I do highly recommend this particular location. Costco St. John's, one of the best workplaces! Great benefits, lovely teammates, and awesome supportive Admin Team Management (who I dealt with)!
Good opportunity for advancement within the company locally or internationally. Clean work environment. Staff and management are friendly When you put in the time wage is good Benefits package
Pros
advancement opportunities, good wage
Cons
work weekends
A typical day at work included working on the front-end, stocking shelves, and working with cash in the vault. I enjoyed working with management, and the overall culture was good. They had an incredible benefits package which was very helpful for the staff.
Benefits
Cons
Physically demanding
Great place to work. Management is great Good place for advancement within the warehouse, or head office. Job security is excellent Good benefits for part time as well.
Simply put, standing at a cash register, assembly line service is neither challenging or rewarding. Worked in three different departments, book store, which was a bit more rewarding. And other than cash, worked in price changes. This position was more rewarding as it required attention to detail. The women I worked with in price changes were great, we were a small group, but we could depend on each other and there was great communication. Very little opportunity at the time for women to advance towards management. That has of course since changed. Left because I took the buy out that was being offered.
Pros
Buy out
Cons
Very tedious
It is a great place to work where you are have family feel with your coworkers. Makes you feel like you are not just a worker.
The managers are friendly and helpful, the employees are like a family, the wages and benefits are great, and on occasion they give us free food to reward a job well done. The only downsides are that you're working in customer service - so dealing with dumb people is a regular thing - and doing shift work, which makes maintaining a social life somewhat difficult.
Pros
Great management, Friendly environment, Good wages/benefits
Cons
Shift work, Customer service