Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Stocking Associate

This is one of the best places I have ever worked but u definitely earn every penny of ur pay there u get a bonus of 4 dollars extra on Sunday I was in merchandise to start out then went to deli
Costco is supportive for students and always make room for students when they return home between semesters. I really appreciate that. I work with a hard working and great group of people.
Costco was a ok job it did not pay good enough to pay rent but good people too work with the money of the paycheque was not good Costco was not good job for me
It was an okay experience due to as my whole family is employed there working woth family is Okay but you see them at home and at work so it’s kinda hard working in the same place a lot of diversity when it comes to favouritism and I was only part time workings 25 hrs a week wasn’t enough for me
Good place to work. Different opportunities to learn new things. I worked early in the morning so wouldn't recommend for people who don't like waking up early, but there's other opportunities once you get in to get different jobs. Overall I would recommend.
Coworkers, and managers were wonderful. The work itself albeit tedious was also quite enjoyable. Was more than happy to be going into work everyday and helping out the front end.
All employees and management are very helpful for the limited time I worked there! Customers are also nice and the work is a little laborious, but I enjoyed it. So, I would recommend Costco to anyone who needs to work a seasonal job around Christmas.
Was an enjoyable workplace because they hours were fixed and they worked well with most schedules. Allowed you to get an early start to the day and make the most of it.
I really enjoy working as everyones really nice and welcoming. I learned a lot about how to greet and manage with customers. Everyone is very helpful as they come by to see if you're struggling and they will give you a hand.
A typical day includes receiving instructions from the supervisor and working as a team to complete the tasks. You learn about teamwork and time management. The culture is friendly, and the hardest part may be working with a lot of customers during rush hours otherwise it is enjoyable.
I would enjoy working with or alone .I love to work on time .I like hard work where it is. I think working with other kind of people would be fun too.
Pros
nice lunches
Cons
sounds good to me
irrational shift times. extremely busy. It was great for when i was wokring and doing school, untill i needed days of for school reasons but management most of the time did not let me get days off because of how busy and understaffed the place was.
Pros
pay for part time decent
Cons
irrational hours
It was a great working space, but I just wasn't working enough, and was busy with school but now I have a lot more time to work and I am ready to make an commitment to work.
Great place to work and great people to work with. There is always something to be done even if you finish your department early you can help someone else complete theirsl
Pros
free Costco card
Cons
No stress at work coworkers work in a team environment format, managers are easy going transparent supervisors are enthusiastic and opened minded and behave in a professional manner.
Pros
Mast be a dedicated worker who enjoys working in a team stracture.
Cons
If no Honesty and professional attitude you can be let go.
Costco is a good place to work when you are trying for find some skills to put on to your resume. I enjoyed working at Costco because the people there are really nice and the management system is not as bad other places.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
costco was super cool i made life long friends i loved it it was hard but i couldn't complain amazing staff and the people who work there ar amazing
it gave me great work ethics also it was a busy day at times but was also a great place to work as the people I worked with were very nice and they helped a lot when I had qestions about something .
Pros
free membership
Cons
far to drive from the valley everyday
Costco Warehouse take care of their employee even you're a part time worker you are entitled to get benefits which every employee appreciates.
typical day at Costco started at 4 a.m. by stocking shelves with various supplies and products. Once the store was opened i would have to help customers if they needed it.
Pros
free Costco membership
Cons
was only seasonal
Costco is a fun, safe & fast paced workplace. Costco is a busy place to work at. All the staff are very friendly & also will help you with things you may not know. Hours at Costco are good & flexible.
Pros
Cheap lunches, short hours, early closing times, good pay
Cons
consumes a lot of energy