Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Stocker in Winnipeg, MB

working at costco is really new experiance for me, after immigrating iam learning almost every day in costco working with different community people and learned how our smile and great to others had the impact which can change even the first meeting into long life relations as customers, moreover working in costco as team member is really positive.
I was totally hyped about working at Costco when I first got hired, After all the great things I heard about working there, 3 months in I realize it was stressful, Highly demanding and the hourly rate didn't match the amount of work I was responsible for, long story short I ended up quitting and walking out, I met some nice people along the way but I also met A lot of rude unhelpful ones aswell, If you decide to work here don't go into it with high expectations for success like I did and don't believe all the hype, about the wages&benefits And perhaps most importantly try to just avoid working in the bakery department all together, As it's usually ran by miserable middle aged women who like to gossip and spread rumours.
Pros
Decent wages after the first 1-2 years on the payroll
Cons
stressful, fast paced, low starting wage, highly demanding, Toxic coworkers who like to gossip.
This job is hard in regards to drama around coworkers. Management isn't great. The hours are terrible, but the pay is good. It is best to get along with coworkers at all times.
Pros
Pick break times
Cons
Too early for working and can't balance social life
Very good management and team atmosphere when working with Costco Wholesale, enjoyed my time spent working there a lot. Flexible schedule and good benefits
- Very fast pace - You learn a lot the time you are there if you are a seasonal or full time worker - There are a lot room to grow in the field - Friendly environment
Pros
Great hours and you get paid well
Cons
very tight deadlines if you aren't quick on your feet