Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Service Assistant

Amazing company to work for Great benifits Amazing people Fun fast paced environment Great management Always promoting from within Loved going to work everyday
Good place to work for students. It's a phisical work. Flexible schedule. Obligations to work every weekend. Often evening shifts. Good insurance and benefits.
Pros
Costco membership card is free.
Cons
Working every weekend.
Typical day at work is essentially very fast paced. There are high expectations because the company values their reputation. The employees are paid better wages and offered benefits that not many other companies offer.
i really like to work in my present company but i need a part time job to pay my extra bills as i am the only earning member of the family so now want to support myself my son wife and my father aswell....
Benefits are well above any other employer at this pay grade. You start above what most competitors offer for wage, and can earn raises the longer you can stay with the company. Most employees start with temporary positions, but are often hired back, after their temporary contract has ended, as permanent employees. Really a great place, always busy and things to do and numerous opportunities through the year to train in other departments like the Tire Center or Bakery.
Pros
Food and Snacks are a weekly delight from the in store deli and bakery.
Cons
Members can be real pricks, just like any retail environment.
Hardworking place, management makes sure everybody is on top of their duties. Time management is a huge key when working. Team-orientated environment so you must be able to work well with others.
good place to work, always busy, benefits available to part time employees, have nice xmas party diverse job force, enjoyed my manager and job mates, met lots of nice people,
We would be given various tasks on which we would use our skills given to us through training. Work side by side with our co-workers and management to deliver customers with a pleasant experience from the best of our abilities.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Customer Harassment
Work was typically very busy. I learned many different skills including freight and inventory management. Social environment was somewhat limited due to my shift times. Co-workers were generally engaged in work and worked together. The hardest part of my job was managing the incoming shipments and organizing the inventory. I did not enjoy this job.
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Late hours
im only a regular part timer but this is the one of the best companies i have worked.