Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

Nyc place for workI learned many thingsWorkplace culture is very nycccLess hour, they are not giving 40 hour.Pay rate is very less, only $14.25Overall good place for work but payrate is not enough.
being as a Sales Advisor, you got knowledge of Costco commodities as well as directly communicate with customers. the environment was very good and friendly, very healthy for career building.
• Provided excellent customer services, including assessed customer needs to best recommend products. • Generated brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales. • Interacted with customers and management in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner. • Managed Inventory control to ensure product availability.
I enjoy working with other employees. There exists a good employee team spirit. Other employees are willing to help and employees are very willing to accept knowledge and ideas from my skill sets. Management treat you fairly and they are willing to accept ideas to help enhance sales and customer satisfaction.
Was a perfect place for me to learn sales skills. Developed skills to deal with the members and provide customer services. Worked with a team and adapted the working environment.
Pros
Paid 15 minutes break
Cons
Rude behaviour of some customers
People are really supportive. If I am talking about culture, they all belong in a diverse culture. They always ready to take part in a different activity.
Good ,very good and friednly environment ,staff is very helpfull, the most joyable parttime job and also a hardest part time job ,manager is ok not bad .
Good
Cons
ood
Its a very excellent environment to work in. Have breaks which is good to help us regain our lost energy and to give us rest from our duty. You work and have fun at the same time.
Pros
Positive words from supervisor every time
Cons
non
The usual workday consist of serving people who cause quite a bit of trouble throughout the day. Everyday there will usually be different food items you will serve/sample to the customers. You will learn how to prepare food safely, as a result you will actually be certified with a certificate in food safety. The management is not good, very rude and unreasonable. They nitpick every little thing and rarely does anything while at work, they also leave work earlier than any other employee. The workplace culture is quite exciting, the employees here are extremely nice and work together at the end of the shift. The hardest part of the job is the amount of stress that goes through you everyday. However a slightly redeeming factor is that the hours you work are usually 6-7 hours with a decent wage. Working here can be a good career choice only if you are prepared to fully invest yourself in being a low skilled food sample giver.
Pros
Free samples as well as an survivable wage with flexible hours, They also have cheap food menu items.
Cons
Management and workplace conditions.
I am enjoying working in Costco, managers and colleagues are very nice, but the working time is flexible and salary is pretty reasonable. I love this place.
a typical day at work servring food to hungry customers average management great co-workers serving food
Pros
good salary