Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

Not bad for part time job, but the pay was too low, I accepted it because i needed to work to pay my bills, i worked the Christmas season as a night stocker, even though i have a lot of skills/experience, I did not mind to work whatever to get payed, because i needed to.The work environment was good and i enjoyed it, but eventually i had to quit to a better pay opportunity.And yes, if they give me more hours and a better pay I will work at Costco again
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Low Pay
Job was fast paced and hard work but staff was friendly and helpful. Easy to understand and simple expectations made work fairly stress free. Recommend this position if you are a student searching for work.
It's a good place for summer jobs or steady work if you live in the city. Be careful that you actually get a schedule to get regular hours and pay. Costco members can be entitled but you learn a lot while there. Management is fine (depending on the department you are in).
Typical day at Costco is always busy in the warehouse. Learned to work hard and efficiently. Management was friendly. Best part of the job was the people you meet.
Strenuous work however it was great to stay in shape. As long as you worked hard and did not complain about anything being too heavy management was quite good.
Friendly staff, kind local customers, fast pace work, always busy however, always talk about how much heavy income they receive each week but cant afford to give part time employees a minimum of 25 hours a week (which was promise among joining the team) Lack of extra shifts. Hard to get a second job with unstable hours
Pros
friendly staff, open minded, enjoyable workplace
Cons
Not enough hours, always talk about payrolls high income but cant afford to give hours?
Typical day starts later in the afternoon and goes until 11:00 due to I was doing night stocking and making all the produce look full before the next day. Management was awesome as long and you were honest with them and gave them enough notice they would work with you to give you days off
Pros
everyone took coffee breaks at the same time
Pays very well especially for a job of it's simplicity. Take safety precautions very seriously making it feel like a very safe place to work.
Pros
extra pay on sundays
Cons
Strict policys
I initially enjoyed my job, however, after a few months I needed a change due to management changes and employee relations.
Costco has been a great place to work at. Its very straight forward in terms of expectations. Its a casual and fun work environment. CO-workers and management are very easy to get along with.
Based on my experienced in this company, I have learned many things in life...communication, criticisms, motivation, team work, the sense of urgency, the passion, time-management, leadership, respect, management, sales, office work, the fun with co-workers despite of the busy warehouse each day and many more. Benefits are awesome.