Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Receiver

fast paced, energetic environment, definitely hard to keep up with pace of work and new challenges, work environment that develops highly skilled, flexible employees that can continue to adapt and strive for perfection.
Costco was a good place to work, but the management would not hear you out regarding issues between employees, or disputes between employees and management.
I liked the hours of Costco for me. I worked the 6 am to store open shift. I tried my best to remember the stock and inventory items as to where to position them daily for the fork lift operators in the general sales floor. I had just completed my 6 months of probation and had a hard pass with my supervisor and within a week I was pulled into the store managers office and told I just wasn't getting it about placement and the ins and out of stock receiving. Needless to say within a week of this incident I was given a full time opportunity to a job I loved and took the opportunity.
Pros
Costco benefits and salary are good
Cons
One Manager spoiled it for me.
Great management and leadership, great staff that are willing to teach and work with you, and lots of room to grow. Costco has different shifts for your lifestyle and has great benefits and wages.
Pros
management and staff are great
Cons
starts off minimum wage for 4 am shifts
Love working at Costco great people and everyone takes pride in their work. Very demanding and fast paced and must have a great personality to work here.
benefits
One of the few companies that creates a good work environment for employees. Great pay, great benefits! Working at the warehouse is great, with the option of moving around to multiple positions easily.
Jobs at Costco Wholesale