Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Technician

working whole day is fine as they pay better than other retail pharmacy with proper breaks and good benefits coverage include dental and optical. Some politics due to manager being biased
Terrible place to work. Terrible pay, terrible management. Such a joke. Pretty much a union yet...none of the benefits that come with being part of a union. Your current knowledge and worth don't matter. But hey, stick it out long enough and you too can become Costco Management - no formal training required!! Just hang out long enough!! The pay starts well below anywhere else. Go elsewhere. Anywhere.
Very Bad Management. So much drama at work place. Managers have favourites at work and try to protect the staff and promote people from same culture and religion.
Awesome company to work for! I truly love working here, and would highly recommend for anyone looking for a job. Although you start part time, you can easily pick up hours when needed, and always get above 28+ hours. I am part time and get about 34-36 hours a week.
Pros
Great Benefits and Awesome hourly Wages! Bonus's twice annually
Cons
Work Weekends, Almost everyone starts Part Time
The other employees were friendly and helpful but it was very busy in the pharmacy. Rarely a moment to stop and process anything; everything had to be done as quickly and efficiently as possible with two half hour breaks. Hours could be very early or late but overall not too bad. Though try to keep yourself out of the in-staff drama, if there is any.
come to pharmacy with lots of Rx to count and dispense. Because of the volume of the prescriptions and long work hours some times, it is bit stressful and frustrating
Pros
good salary
Cons
A usual shift at Costco Pharmacy would start with greeting my team. In the pharmacy everyone is smiling even when we are very busy, and that used to make our hardest day still fun. I have learned how to mix compound, receive and send faxes, type all kind of prescriptions including hospital orders. I have also learned how professionally communicate with doctors and their office team. One of the hardest parts of working for Costco was the very high volume of phone calls I used to answer everyday. However, having supportive and organized team is always a key to a successful work day. And for the most enjoyable part of the day, I would say, was typing all prescriptions and leave the pharmacy knowing that the morning team will start fresh with no need to worry about undone prescriptions.
Pros
Free lunchs. And free turkey for Thanksgiving
Cons
Extremely busy all the time
Awesome place to work,great people and great environment. great place to learn from experienced people. and have great management team to support
Good place to work I did my 2 co-op work term from same place. I enjoyed working there because staff was friendly and helping.
Pros
working environment
Cons
volunteer co-op term
Jobs at Costco Wholesale