Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Assistant

Best place I’ve ever worked!! Pay is great & the hours aren’t too late or too early. Accommodating working life balance. Just wish part time could work three days a week rather then five.
Pros
Good pay, good hours
Cons
Part time is five days a week
Management talks the talk, a lot... but that's all.Lots of policies in place, they read nice but a rarely enforced.Have a concern? Watch your back, the boot-lickers are near, and most think of themselves as 'he without sin".Management promotes Igors (lot's of "yes master" types - see quisling)If you come to work to play and make friends, apply now. If you want to work and support the customers well and expect management to have your back, do not work for Costco.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, lots of fun
Cons
Don't fight for the customer, you'll upset the quislings.
costco is a great place to work. people are very friendly and the benefits are great. co-workers are nice and everyone works as a team together. very fun.
I was trainee there. During my internship period, I grasp and learnt many things regarding prescription cycle, patient communication, team work and trained in face paced work environment.
Staff have no respect for eachother, the senior employees that have been there longer act like they are kings and queens and put newer staff down. They constantly brag about all the seniority they have and talk poorly of others constantly. Toxic work environment
If you are different in any way or have any mental health issues, Costco is the worst. Do not ever report harassment, racism, etc if you want to keep the job. Pharmacy violates privacy laws & call anyone with a mental illness psychos & swearwords. No idea how or why they became medical advisors.
I was relatively siloed in the pharmacy, cant speak for front end work though it seems like the overall culture of the managers is friendly and accommodating
The only good thing about Costco enployment is the pay and benefits. They let the managers verbally abuse you, you'll work every weekend and they love seniority for everything
great environment and great company it feels good that i was appreciated by a company. I would give it a 5 out of 5. The work culture is open and supportive.
Busy day, long lines. People not working efficiently enough. Very repetitive work. Missed breaks due to work. Better management needed. More opportunities needed for career development.
Hard to get full time and not consistent schedule. Must be open to work at all hours. Hard to balance work and life. Management focused only on staff hours and making them as minimal as possible.
Working for Costco for 5 years, made me grow up as a person, meeting good people every day and learning a lot about customer service, retail. Is a good company to work for.
A good place to work, very fast paced. The very early morning hours are tough, still trying to adjust. Not getting the hours I would like , but taking what I can get. Pharmacy manager is great and co-workers are very nice.
Pros
Nice co-workers, Free Membership
Cons
Not enough hours
Very good salary and wonderful management. Benefits are great and time off requests are granted with no fuss. Employees are treated well and there is a lot of room for advancement.
amazing experience which ia proudly remember that,,i have learn a lot from costco and i will go back for sure because the job security is so imortant to me.
This was a very busy environment. A little too demanding sometimes but you learn to adjust yourself to your situations. I didn't get the hours I expected, but took what I could get.
Pros
raises were great
Cons
not enough hours and no life for myself
If you work at Costco you can handle eyverywhere in the world,,,,,,,,it was a very good experience and I have learn a lot, but the hours is so tough especially the managers mostly give the better schedules by seniority of employees.and rates of payments in compare to the volume of the job is so so low.
i loved working at costco, i have moved around many departments and i like all of them, it is a fun multicultural workplace. i have learned a lot and would love to go work there again
Pros
free membership
I really enjoyed working for Costco, the staff and managers were good. The hours were ok, but sometimes scheduling was a bit off. Hard to work 5hour shifts , 5 days a week especially with 3 young children at home . . But overall the pay and benefits are great and friendly staff .
Pros
Great wages and benefits
Cons
Bad hours and scheduling
What everyone says about Costco is absolutely right. This is a great place to work and the management staff is amazing. Anyone would feel blessed to work there.
Pros
The staff
Cons
A good place to work, very fast paced in the Pharmacy. Customers are excellent, and pharmacy manager is very knowledgeable, staff are highly experienced. I would recommend working here.
Cons
Busy