Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for PWD

demonstrating different food and products gave me comprehensive acknowledge about different products which are available at Costco. also this job really improve presentation skills and hospitality.
PWD is the work somethings i did out of my zone nut im glad i choose to do it. it is always fun to be around demos table and explain about products with peoples. i enjoy working with DEMO teams and proud being one of the Demonstrations.
We start at 11:00 PM and Finish at 7:00PM. I have learned that customers rights comes first, you always need to have a smile on your face in order to attract costumers and need to positive. the hardest part of the job is cleaning and washing the dishes when you go back in the office because we may have to work 30 minutes more and we will not get paid for it. The most enjoyable part of the job is the actual job, cooking and serving samples and being able to interact with different type of people every second of the day and it has made me boost up my communication skills.
Come in to work get table and everything i need to set up and start serving customers. i learned to sell. co-workers are great.
Pros
great hours
i hated it..it was long and hardworkwith only a half hour breakworking 9 hours a day.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
a typical day at work- busy, meeting new people all the timewhat you learned-selling, marketing, dealing with people,management- greatyour co-workers- normalthe hardest part of the job- N/Athe most enjoyable part of the job- introducing the products,