Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Merchandiser in Winnipeg, MB

I worked as night merch. Typically spent the afternoon cleaning up/stocking and the evening driving forklifts. I had great co-workers who I still talk to 3 years later and a good management team.
A difficult place to work in after the holiday seasons are over. Work is not full time so you should have no expectation to get maximum hours outside of peak seasons.
Pros
Inexpensive lunches/ Great hotdogs
Cons
Not enough hours once Christmas is over...
Great place great people. Great managment good listeners works more around you than the company to make sure your great for the company and perform your best and great deals if you have a family.
A typical day at work included keeping the merchandise area clean, helping customers locate merchandise, loading items into vehicles, etc... It was very much a team oriented company which gave me the opportunity to exercise working as part of a team.
Great place to work. wonderful people to work with, great opportunities. Fast paced with plenty of opportunity to learn new skills. Many chances to try something or somewhere new.
My experience at Costco was a very positive one, the staff was very good to work with, fun and supportive. i was disappointed when my temporary position was completed.