Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Pay & benefits reviews: Member Services Representative

Clear
4.3Pay & benefits

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,976 reviews

No time to slack off at work, after all it's work. Good management, plenty benefits and positive work atmosphere. It's really competitive to get a job here but you'll realize why after landing a job there (they hire the best people) and so 99.9% you find all colleagues OK to work with and even if you find that 1 colleague that's a grouch, they come around, eventually....

Pros

Free lunch

Great place

Great place to work! Would still be working there if my schedule didn’t conflict with my husbands. Aside from some gossip with a lot of the ladies, it was enjoyable for the most part. Certain cliques got fast tracked to supervisor/ manager when it wasn’t earned.

Pros

Raises based on hours worked. Pretty flexible with hours.

Cons

Sometimes you get beat out for posted based on seniority, not necessarily experience.

Not a bad place to work.

There are some amazing people that work there, and some not so great. The atmosphere there is changing-more sales pushing oriented. Little support for the smaller departments and managers don't always back you with customers (members) Overall, hardest was constant schedule changes and the work/life balance due to this. Ov

Pros

Some co-workers, and benefits

Cons

Lack of support in small departments

no way was an employee

was an employee, loved working there until i hurt both shoulders. couldnt't do my job so i was let go. but i loved working there benefits r good and co workers are great

Best employer!

The business really takes care of its employees! Lovely working here for almost 3+ years! Apart from its competitive wages, flexibility for hours is also very rewarding!

Pros

Employee Discount

Cons

Nil

productive warming job

such a great place to work. team work is an asset. as well as communications with customers and other employees. benefits were amazing. would highly recommend this job.

respectful worksplace wih room for advancement

The 12 years I worked there, I can only say they helped me a lot in life and has been the best company I have worked for or heard of so far. The follow rules and the law very closely. You will always get your breaks, and be asked to work overtime.

Pros

Employee free lunch

Cons

Alot of employees

Love the people who work there but the managers have no personal skill sand do not connect or talk to employees

They promise a good competitive wage when in reality they pay just over minimum wage. The benefits aren't bad but still nothing to boast about. The management only see you as a number and do not care about most people. To them you're just a number.

Good company

I like to work with the my colleagues as a team member and to assist the customers/ members for getting them the product they need and also to work in different positions. I like good benefits and hours given to us.

Repetitive, but easy

Easiest job I have ever had. If you get in, you are very lucky. They pay their employees really well and give great benefits - not just to full time employees, but part time as well. They have a great work program for employees attending college or university.

Pros

Salary, Benefits, Easy

Cons

Same thing every day

Jobs at Costco Wholesale

Member Services Representative positions
See more jobs

Positive Work Environment

Very good employee benefits, such as vacation and salary. Colleagues overall exert very supportive and positive work relations, like a family. Depending on the warehouse, management can be inefficient. It takes a lot of time and ridiculously amount of work to work the way up in the company, as there are limited opening of positions due to limited amount of new stores opening, and seniority takes precedence.

The best Company and family oriented!

Co-workers at the warehouse I worked for were all friendly. The staff are very understanding, keen and reliable. In terms of off, it is seniority base, but manageable. Love to work there again!

Pros

Benefits are awesome!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.1K