Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Meat Cutter

Through the years of me working for Costco, I have been through alot both in and outside of work. Costco has never made me feel that I was unappreciated or asked me to do anything that was morally in question. The atmosphere is always changing, and as long as you can pull through the punches, it can be very rewarding. I habe been there 15 years and everyday is a new day.
Good place to work at good management just a great place to worked at good benefits and mostly complaining for something will be taking care off right away
-easy access to start and end the day -approachable staff in the work environment -organized plans structured precisely and efficiently -able to communicate with other employees to gain guidance -time management not well maintained with certain employees. with further communication was able to give feedback and resolve conflicts. - working with a wide variety of individuals -learning from others with experience and applying my knowledge in the workplace -building friendships
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
short breaks
Benefits really add up if you stay long enough, but how effectively and efficiently your department works rest depends on your manager and the warehouse as a whole works the same way. Good managers and everything is great but there is no one warehouse with all good managers. They all have people that will make you wonder how they ever became managers and they will all have managers who pick up the slack for the others.
Pros
Good benefits and vacation time if you stay long enougb
Cons
To get good pay and benefits you havr to stay 10 years or more
From my time at costco i was a simple student. After graduation i could see myself moving and really enjoyed Costco, Only left to pursue my accounting
Pros
great benefits, job rotation, great hours, costco hot dogs
Cons
moving up is mostly seniority, salary starts slow
Im hard worker they follow safety always honest and good worker.i make it sure to be serving a costumer right.i know that costco is good wholesale store.
If i wasn't seasonal then I would be full time but it was the best job i could have ever worked. Even the part time employees get some benefits. Every staff member is extremely nice. Even the Supervisors are extremely pleasant to work for.
Pros
Big Break room. Vending machines. Everyone's so nice.
Cons
There are none. This is a really good job in every aspect.
it is the best job i've ever had and i still have it. i work in the meat dept. Im a meat cutter i prepare for the counter, make sure all product is out and that counters are always filled. i always enjoy coming into work, Coworkers are very easy to along with, mangement is vey well put together.
Pros
everything
Costco is an average place to work, with average pay, benefits and opportunity to advance
Pros
better payed then most retail
Cons
shift work