Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Maintenance Technician

I worked at the Vaughn commissary in the maintenance department and it was a great experience. Management was supportive, knowledgeable and generally just good people. Fast paced, long hours but a great experience.
Pros
Free Costco membership
Cons
it is a divers workplace, but only those guys( you know what color) get opportunities to be promoted. they can do it by means. they do not care. Lots of turn over in maintenance technicians.
many opportunities for learning new departments, great benefits, good pay, very flexible for hours, hardest part of the job is getting the warehouse ready for vice president of Costco.
Costco Wholesale is a great place to work. My typical day starts off with walking the building to see if any general maintenance or cleaning needs done. Then I check in with the office for my daily tasks. Management team is always willing to go the extra mile for their staff. Costco also offers a great benefit package and competitive wages.
The production pretty normal, maybe it's only beginning, so still need to improve . And equipment system management is quit bit normal, not training, not ....
good enviroment and long term workobey the company policymore increase salary and vacation paybenefit and quarterly bonus
Pros
free menbership
Cons
good benifit
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Costco Wholesale?