Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Maintenance Assistant

Some supervisors will try to make you go the extra mile. Entirely up to how you react to them. Great pay and benefits. Could get rather repetitive. Always be on the ball.
my manager and crew members are great with awesome teamwork. Give me a constant time period to work and when they are busy should have to help Front End. That quite hard.
Pros
Good for part time job
Cons
working at night
typical day of work was ensuring that the washrooms were kept clean as well as the floors thru out the store. Garbage's emptied displays dusted, liquor store and parking lot was kept up as well.
Pros
days flew by as I was always busy
Cons
inconsistant hours
Going to work, doing your job and going home is a typical work day, nothing special. Cleaning methods, regulations, and WHMIS training. Management was mostly fine with the exception of certain managers who are arbitrary and uncaring towards their workers. Co-workers in the Maintenance department are mixed, two excellent workers and two lazy ones. The hardest part of the job was the long hours of walking all over the store for hours on end. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of making areas around the warehouse spotless and pleasant to be in.
Pros
Free sample food, long hours, good rest.
Cons
Problematic co-workers and management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Costco Wholesale?