Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Laborer

Really enjoyed this job only left as i was provided a better hourly rate. It was a great environment to work excellent staff and management. Fast paced environment .
Pros
Rotating shifts
Cons
less than 40 hrs
A very fast paced always moving environment, you see thousands of people a day. Great benefits and good pay. A lot of opportunities to move up in ranks and amazing co-workers.
Buggy lot duty Great team work and coworkers Misunderstood when i went back to school I thought i could come back to my job but not the case. I wish I would be trained in other areas but a great student job.
Great company to work for. Good employers and employees. Workplace emphasized on safety and safe work. Strict attention to detail required and the need to lift loads of 50lb. consistently
During my time at Costco I was a temporary worker in the tire center working to change tires for the members. I was quickly trained how things were to be done and was left to do what was needed. If I ever had questions or was unsure about something, my supervisors were always willing to quickly show me or explain.
Pros
Bonus for working weekends
Cons
Physically Intense
I like to work im costco amd it also give me much gcilities butmy schedule don’t match with the job. So, I am looking for a new job. I am very happy and also give my best if you give me an opportunity.
Pros
lunch
Cons
12 hours
This was a great summer job that I learned about organization and great customer service with a variety of types of people everyday. This job also taught me about managing highly tense situations and how to prioritize problems in the workplace.
Pros
The odd free lunch and a great manager
Cons
less busy days would go by very slow
Good place to work, lots of positions to move up. Benefits are good as well as raises based on hours. Good managment and time flexibility too.
Put groceries in boxes into customers carts, take back all the groceries not wanted at the till, round up all the carts in the parking lot.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Costco Wholesale?