Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Front End Manager

Costco was definitely a great employer and it's principles and the way the company treats it's employees are second to none. The only downfall is some of the managers who don't follow the same methodologies as the company itself. You always run into bad apples but when it's a manager who can change your whole day, it gets rough sometimes. Favouritism was the biggest issue at the Richmond Hill location.
Met many life time friends here. Great company benefits along with amazing training opportunities depending on the department you work in. Overall a very well run Company.
I gained more confidence and learned a lot. The hardest part is when you are asked to pack and you have to lift heavy items because they don't allow even big items to be left in the cart.
Pros
Executive card
Cons
Not enough hours given because of favouritism
Costco is a very dynamic company to work for as there are many different roles to fill. A typical work day can be very high pace and sometimes stressful (depending on which department you are working in). For the most part a typical day at work is fun thanks to fellow employees and some very enjoyable members you interact with. There is always something new to learn within the business with a lot of potential to grow. In this job you will gain a large amount of customer service experience and retail management knowledge.
Pros
Fellow employees, great health benefits, lots of opportunity for growth within the company
Cons
working weekends, lack of communication within management
I really enjoyed my time with Costco. I thrive on chaos and it was perfect for me. I got to lead and support a wonderful group of people. Management was proactive and always ready to help us succeed any way they could.
Facilitate outcomes, event planning, Customer Service,Management I have enjoyed working with Costco, the Members and staff. I am seeking employment in New Glasgow area as I have relocated my home.
Pros
Flexible schedule, full time, benefits, renumeration, pension plan
Costco was a fantastic place to work and loved it completely.
Pros
bonus, wage
Cons
working weekends