Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Front End Associate in Ajax, ON

Costco Wholesale remains the best retailer to work for. I had felt that I was working for a big retail giant being a strong company with good moral and ethical values and an emphasis on the business customer retention. Costco worldwide with close to to more than 800 business locations . I feel honored and proud to say that I am still part of this big retail giant."
Pros
Cons
Honestly, Nothing bad to say
A typical day at Costco is very busy and you are always moving around. Whether your packing cart, on cash, returning items to the shelves, or stocking shelves. I have learned to work with others as well as work quickly and efficiently. Everyone is very friendly, making Costco an enjoyable place to work.
When working at Costco i felt welcome. All the co-workers were friendly. The work was usual consist and repetitive, but doesn't add to much strain on your body. The break times are reasonable. They also offer benefits for students.
Pros
comfortable workeplace
Cons
short shifts
It's a good way gain experience for the future. There a lot of good people that work there. Some of the managers are not very kind sometimes and let there emotions get the better of them.
Pros
Good people
Cons
High rate of nepotism
I would retrieve items from members, help pack shopping carts, package and wrap food and stock up. The mangers made sure they helped us when needed and my co-workers got along with each other well.