Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Food and Beverage Assistant

I really liked my experience at Costco, everyone was friendly and the time went by so fast because it was always super busy! There's a lot of benefits when working at Costco, 10/10 would recommend
Working at costco is helps me to grow as a person and as a worker. Costco is a really fun environment to work specially when you love working as a team.
i have learned a lot about the food industry Managers are awesome in the food court the staff are like my second family great place to work fun and energetic strict rules
Pros
Sunday premium pay
Cons
part time only people who have been there a long time over rules all
Hard to get full time position, and always busy. Other than that great place to work at and has a good work environment and friendly people to work alongside with.
Pros
Good work atmosphere
Cons
part time hours, always busy
Though the work can be tiring and brain-numbing, my coworkers and even management are like one big family. They are always open to hear your concerns or difficulties and willing to accomodate you. As a student, they have treated me with great respect to my education and mental health. They provide an awesome student program that allows you to work year round without having to reapply in the summer.
Pros
family atmosphere, student plan
Cons
not much opportunity for advancement, not many vacation hours
Costco paid well and had good managers for the most part. The job was extremely busy and always kept you working, it was fun but definitely not an easy job you could slack on.
Pros
Coworkers and lower level managers were fantastic
Cons
Store managers were dishonest
Get along with co workers and work well together. Very fast paced and have learned to manage my time. Deal with the public and make sure that their needs are meant in a pleasant and timely manner.
Pros
Free membership
Good place to work for the long term. Hard to get fired from. Do your work and you will advance. Great for students needing part time work.
Great salary, hours, and bosses. Co-workers are always ready to help. Great place to turn into an eventual career if you would like to.
I have worked at Costco for over three years now and love it. The management take time to get to know the staff and are very friendly. The benefits are great and the opportunities are endless. I would recommend Costco to anyone looking for a positive work environment with a caring staff and exceptional opportunities.
  1. Food and Beverage Assistant