Costco Wholesale

Clear
4.3Pay & benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,911 reviews

more fun less stress

working at costco is so much fun they have a good manangement on how to take care of there employees. working at costco it give you lots of experience improve my skills

Pros

Cons

1hrs

Not good

Do not recommend. They start at low wages, throw you into the food court, which is a disaster and one of the worst departments to with in. Not flexible if you have another job or life obligations.

Fast-paced

Very fast paced and stressful for a first job. Manager was very much by the books which was great but she also had a bit of an attitude if you messed up, same with my co-workers. They also didn’t speak much English and were hard to understand at times which led to frustration for everyone involved. Hours were a little ridiculous (anywhere from 5am-11pm). Overall didn’t enjoy the experience and quit after about a month and a half

Pros

Decent pay, good benefits, Members were generally nice, free membership

Cons

Stressful, irregular schedules, rude co-workers.

Student's Heaven

Worked at Costco on and off during my years of university, they always made sure I completed my minimum hour requirements while helping me balance school life and work life. Never felt pressured or like I was being an annoyance when putting school first.

Pros

Flexible hours, god pay, understanding management

Cons

busy work place

Productive and fun workplace

My name is Tiffany Audet, I love working with others and learning new experience's. Working at Costco I learned how to deal and work with problems among costumers and co-workers. The cons about working at Costco is the hours, Costco does not provide long enough hours and the pros are the wages. My co-workers are amazing and easy to get along with.

Pros

pay wages

Cons

short hours

Be a hard worker, fast to work and be patient

It is enjoyable serving members but sometimes it needs patient. We can encounter different kinds of people's behaviour such as strict, fussy and impatient. It needs cooperation with the co-workers and teamworks to serves the members with there expectations. the hardest part of the job is lifting a heavy staffs. Always remember the right position in doing liftings.

Pros

verygood benefits

Cons

too much lifting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K