Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Food Service Worker

I worked in the food service part of Costco and honestly it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Sure you can get absolutely slammed and running around for hours on end but the breaks really help divide it up and my co workers were all fantastic. Very collaborative and I miss many of my co workers.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Picky management
Very fast paced and stressful for a first job. Manager was very much by the books which was great but she also had a bit of an attitude if you messed up, same with my co-workers. They also didn’t speak much English and were hard to understand at times which led to frustration for everyone involved. Hours were a little ridiculous (anywhere from 5am-11pm). Overall didn’t enjoy the experience and quit after about a month and a half
Pros
Decent pay, good benefits, Members were generally nice, free membership
Cons
Stressful, irregular schedules, rude co-workers.
Happy working with all the co- worker, fun and enjoyed the time at work also i love my customers. Co worker from other department very welcome and friendly.
Food Court Attendant *Greet customers *Handle cash register *Serve food *Maintain cleanliness of the environment It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work at Costco; along with everyone.
working at costco is so much fun they have a good manangement on how to take care of there employees. working at costco it give you lots of experience improve my skills
Pros
Cons
1hrs
A typical day at Costco would always be busy. i learned time management skills, as well as communicating my ideas with a team. Management was great! I loved my supervisors and coworkers. The workplace was often crowded, but very well kept and functioning. The hardest part of the job was definitely breaking out of my shell and communicating with strangers. The most enjoyable part of the job was absolutely the people!
I had a nice time at Costco, the other workers where kind and helpful. The manager was great and was there if we needed them. It did not worry me if there was a lot of customers because others would come and help out.
Worked at Costco on and off during my years of university, they always made sure I completed my minimum hour requirements while helping me balance school life and work life. Never felt pressured or like I was being an annoyance when putting school first.
Pros
Flexible hours, god pay, understanding management
Cons
busy work place
I enjoyed the fast paced environment. The shifts seemed to fly by because there was always something to do. I work well under pressure and am a quick learner.
Pros
the people
Cons
seasonal position
My name is Tiffany Audet, I love working with others and learning new experience's. Working at Costco I learned how to deal and work with problems among costumers and co-workers. The cons about working at Costco is the hours, Costco does not provide long enough hours and the pros are the wages. My co-workers are amazing and easy to get along with.
Pros
pay wages
Cons
short hours
It is enjoyable serving members but sometimes it needs patient. We can encounter different kinds of people's behaviour such as strict, fussy and impatient. It needs cooperation with the co-workers and teamworks to serves the members with there expectations. the hardest part of the job is lifting a heavy staffs. Always remember the right position in doing liftings.
Pros
verygood benefits
Cons
too much lifting