Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for E-commerce Specialist

Have been working for Costco.ca for awhile now, very much enjoy working for the company. They take good care of us and some sups and management do care about you as a person not as an employee. Yes, agree there are a lot of apps to learn, need to keep up to date on the ongoing promotions offered, that's all part of the job. Since COVID-19 came to Canada in March 2020 Costco has taken all the necessary safety measures and government guidelines and have kept us safe through the entire pandemic. Never worked in the warehouses, would like to thank them for all their hard work they do each and everyday for the members. THANK YOU!
Pros
Salary and Benefits
Cons
n/a
Most Unprofessionally managed Customer service Contact center. To begin with they cant manage training cycle in a proper way . - No Planning - Can change the location,timings of training on the fly - They dont have a professional attitude to acknowledge if there is anything wrong on their side. - Treat trainees in the most unprofessional way - Some trainers dont have professional attitude - they can judge you in most unethical way- Seriously i didnt expect this kind of caustic environment from an organization like Costco. I can go on and on about the way of working - All they care is about how fast you serve your customers- They seriously don't care about the customer satisfaction (Only Online Customers)
Pros
Great Organization
Cons
Worst attitude of some of the management -
Costco Ecommerce is a temporary agency, Costco warehouse isn't great to work in and they will terminate you for doing your job. The other workers are great.
Pros
in an office
Cons
fast termination, over promising
I was hired as a contact center agent under a seasonal contract. The management and other team members told us (about 40 got hired around the same time) to not worry and we would most likely to get our contracts extended. Time passed, and after the holiday season passed, we were all told our contracts would not be extended, which was a let down after others told us not to worry. I don't have a problem with a seasonal contract ending, just don't give the false hope.
if you work at head-office, vendors often come for presentation. amazing cafe on site. energetic team. great location,