Costco Wholesale logo

Costco Wholesale Pay & benefits reviews: Commis

Clear
4.3Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,744 reviews

not the best for students

if you want a lifetime job, it is perfect for you. But they aren't flexible with their working hours and they don't have anybody to replace you if you need to take a day off.

Pros

pay

Cons

not flexible

Great work environment

Costco is well known for it's multiple advancement options offered to it's staff based on their cultural value to promote from within which is great for their employees. This leads to a good overall motivation from their staff and also helps the process of making employees adopt your cultural values.

Pros

Advancement possibilities, Good security, good benefits

Cons

tasks can be somewhat uninteresting

Working for one of the biggest company in the world

Costco is know for the quality of its product, the quality of its services and especially for the way they treat their employees. I worked as a merchandiser and at the front of the store at the customer service. As a merchandiser the recipe is simple; every morning, starting at 4 am, we have to sort out all the merchandise we received and place it at there respective spots. Of course we also had to clean the alley and leave them clean and secure for the customers When it comes to customer service, I touched a lot of responsibilities; pack the purchases of the members (customers), help them in anyway possible (if they forgot an item, I'll go get it for them, if they need help to put all their items in their car. On top of all that, always be happy and helpful. I also had to work in the parking lot, I took care of all the carriages , as well as the general coordination of the parking lot. Making sure it secure for the customers or anybody. Working at Costco helped me to really understand how to take care of a customer, as well as how to to be organized. I really had a great time working at Costco, the ambiance between all the employees was incredible; everybody was friend with everybody, everybody helped each others. Throughout my stay as a Costco worker I really grasp the idea of "Team Work"

Pros

Ambiance, employee benefits

Cons

The fact that sometimes I had to start at 4 am.

Jobs at Costco Wholesale