Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

I absolutely loved working at Costco. I was a seasonal employee there for 6 months. Everyone over there was so friendly and helpful, I felt like I got another family. The pay rate was amazing.
It is a policy driven workplace I have learned a lot about their policies and procedures Management friendly consistently teaching and driving policies and sales, and programs My Co-workers do their job and work hard everyday The hardest Part is the seasonal/term employment status, part-time hours and the lower pay is not what I am used to The best part is the fast paced environment it makes time fly by really fast
Pros
Free Costco Membership
Cons
Seasonal/Term Employment status, Part-time hours, Lower Pay
Costco Wholesale is a great place to work with awesome benefits and great staff! Everyone always seems upbeat and enjoying what they do. They are not afraid to laugh and have a quick conversation on the job because if you don't communicate, the department doesn't work as a unit, and that is key! They always put you first and are always there to help whenever you need, you never feel alone!
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
fast pace can be tiring
Assist Cashier - Pack customer's cart or box - Retrieve Items or Item Numbers for CAshier Bring Carts Back into the Building Clean the Warehouse
costco is a great company that makes working fun no matter how long the hours you have are
Pros
free membership
Cons
sometimes theres heavy lifting
great working environment nice managers nice co-workers learned a lot
I worked as a stocker in an area where I had no business being placed in as I was not big enough to lift or carry items that needed restocking. I found the training to be seriously lacking and management was not overly helpful when dealing with a work related injury. Co-workers were largely unfriendly and in some cases very rude during the 4:45am-9:45am shift. That being said, the hours were plentiful and management was most helpful in accommodating working parents. Pay was slightly better than other companies with similar job positions.
Pros
Management accommodating work hours for working parents
Cons
Insufficient training and lack of managerial support/assistance regarding work related injuries.
this is good place for starter who need a good pay and will hard worker.I learned lots from here, such as management skill, inventory skill, warranty skill. Very good practices to be a people with customer skill.
Pros
been take cared well
Cons
not for my long time growth
Costco was a fantastic place to work and loved it completely.
Pros
bonus, wage
Cons
working weekends
the work days at cotsco were very busy, and very demanding. In the beginning it was fun to work there and its hard to get in there as well so once you get in you your laughing (figuratively) a day is rough your either packing carts, pushing carts, your a runner of products the customer may have forgotten or no longer wants if its to be refridgerated, or you can be doing all 3. The most enjoyablepart of working there is the people they are amazing to work with in all aspects.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
long extended hours after store closes
im only a regular part timer but this is the one of the best companies i have worked.