Costco Wholesale logo
Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews for Stocker in Winnipeg, MB

Work-life balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,663 reviews

As customer care associate at costco , i learned almost every day i work working in team.

working at costco is really new experiance for me, after immigrating iam learning almost every day in costco working with different community people and learned how our smile and great to others had the impact which can change even the first meeting into long life relations as customers, moreover working in costco as team member is really positive.

Very demanding and stressful, More so for some than others.

I was totally hyped about working at Costco when I first got hired, After all the great things I heard about working there, 3 months in I realize it was stressful, Highly demanding and the hourly rate didn't match the amount of work I was responsible for, long story short I ended up quitting and walking out, I met some nice people along the way but I also met A lot of rude unhelpful ones aswell, If you decide to work here don't go into it with high expectations for success like I did and don't believe all the hype, about the wages&benefits And perhaps most importantly try to just avoid working in the bakery department all together, As it's usually ran by miserable middle aged women who like to gossip and spread rumours.

Pros

Decent wages after the first 1-2 years on the payroll

Cons

stressful, fast paced, low starting wage, highly demanding, Toxic coworkers who like to gossip.

Fast Paced environment

This job is hard in regards to drama around coworkers. Management isn't great. The hours are terrible, but the pay is good. It is best to get along with coworkers at all times.

Pros

Pick break times

Cons

Too early for working and can't balance social life

Very good management and team atmosphere when working with Costco Wholesale, enjoyed my time spent working there a lot. Flexible schedule and good benefits

Great learning experience

- Very fast pace - You learn a lot the time you are there if you are a seasonal or full time worker - There are a lot room to grow in the field - Friendly environment

Pros

Great hours and you get paid well

Cons

very tight deadlines if you aren't quick on your feet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.9K