Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

Good People to work with. Management also gives bonuses and training to their employee. Lots of job to choose from. Very stressful sometimes but really worth to work because of the people you are working with.
Mornings go by quickly. Hardworking staff with decent training. Staff not all happy. Good management. Not enough hand jacks for every morning guy. Fastpaced enviroment
Pros
Indoors
Cons
Early mornings
Good place to work, most of management started on lower positions and worked up.The only issue is that since managers often start within they tend to be more idealized towards the company then other employers.
Pros
good pay
It is fun and productive. People are nice to you and you can learn how to wake up early at morning and typically thats only difficult part of this work.
Pros
Costco membership card
Cons
Early starting time
Good I like it make me busy I just learned that after Christmas they cut hours Good but only if you closed with manager you even got easy way to go and moved to different departments Good. most of my co-worker help me whenever I have difficulty with my job I got harassment from costumers and they doing nothings at all. I love served costumers because I've felt time just flies.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
less salary
Costco is still my best work place.. Nice place, A pleasant Co worker.,Much specially The most Beautiful Manager Ive ever had.. " I actually fall In Love with her. ." Memories of Costco Life and it deserves Best rating for me.
Costco in my opinion is a great company to work for; mainly because there is never a dull moment when I am working there because there is always something to do at all times. For example, taking unwanted items from customers back where they belong, organizing buggies, helping out produce if needed, collecting all the empty boxes. Secondly, Costco is also a great company to work for knowing that they provide a program from students called the CSRP program which basically allows individuals who are going to school only work weekends, giving them the rest of the week to completely focus on school. Lastly, is Costco provides premium pay on Saturdays and Sundays and provides a lot of benefits and increases the wage as individuals go up the hierarchy.
The company is a particularly well-organised one, the division of labour and employees hired allowing for work to be done efficiently along with fair pay and rules to follow
Working at costco made me realize that always being good to your paid members has its benifits and that learning to work in a fast pace comminuty has its perks
Hard working team, that work together when there is a shortage on one area. Hardest part of job is to get all the correct information and details of product that customers demands most especially when that Beautiful Manager in our Department is not around. Enjoyable part of the job is when we have a 15 minute break where were able to get our smoke break.. then again later for 30 min. and the most exciting part..Lets go home!!! C U L8er....
Pros
tons of free, and Handsome Employee
Cons
Custumer is always right
enjoy the people i work with, not a boring place and they have good benefits. management is great and everything is really fair. room to grow in the company
Great Pay, good holiday rate. Hard work especially in my branch because they say its the busiest costco in North America. Some Supervisor are nice, mine are not so. He's pretty decent but get upset too often for no good reason. Work at front end assistant is way easier!
Pros
Great pay for the job, decent benefit, probable room for advancement
Cons
Hard Work, Bad Supervisor, don't the best Customer
Very good experienced and working in a friendly environment, Good Costumer services and good lesson from one of the retired CEO, She said: Serving a member is not just pointing where the merchandise is but walk with the member and show them the merchandise where it is allocated.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hour
I ended up in the food court, Iwould have much rather been pushing buggies around the parking lot. But it was a interesting learning experiance.
good enviroment and long term workobey the company policymore increase salary and vacation paybenefit and quarterly bonus
Pros
free menbership
Cons
good benifit