Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Stoney Creek, ON

Buggy lot duty Great team work and coworkers Misunderstood when i went back to school I thought i could come back to my job but not the case. I wish I would be trained in other areas but a great student job.
Overall good company to work for, they are really good about encouraging cross training within the warehouse. They provide a very open work environment and implement the open door policy if you ever have a problem.
i have learned a lot about the food industry Managers are awesome in the food court the staff are like my second family great place to work fun and energetic strict rules
Pros
Sunday premium pay
Cons
part time only people who have been there a long time over rules all
Costco really is the best job you can have in retail. They start you off with good pay and give you lots of incentive to stay with there company. They offered great benefits and was a fun place to work.
Pros
Constant pay raises
Cons
Repetative work
As long as your doing your job its a perfect place. some member can really get on your nerves but that's part and parcel. The pay scale is a little scary at first and it difficult to get in full-time but as long as your committed and apply yourself it will be ok.
Pros
Great pay! top pay scale is 26 dolllars an hour
Cons
some management can be real winners. lol