Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Red Deer County, AB

Costco is a great place to work and shop. They have amazing deals. I was working as front end assistant, then worked in member service and that was my favorite position, then i was working as gas station assistant. Costco is a great place to work filled with friendly employees. I would come back to work there.
Pros
an hour lunch break
Cons
long lunch lineups
The problems i had with costco are the tedious and repetitive work but that doesnt matter much when you have fun people to work with/around. Its a good place for high school students to get some nice cash for a seasonal hire
Pros
Fun people good pay
Cons
Long lunch Lines cut into your break
Im hard worker they follow safety always honest and good worker.i make it sure to be serving a costumer right.i know that costco is good wholesale store.
Costco is a great place to work with good advancement, they have competitive salary and benefits, however it is difficult to maintain a full time position working in administration at Costco. I have learned how to work in an office environment, how to pay bills, audit sales, and work in the vault. My co workers are very pleasant people, the hardest part of my job is having to help out on the front end and pack groceries. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to fix mistakes and solve problems.
Pros
great hours