Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Port Coquitlam, BC

Costco is supportive for students and always make room for students when they return home between semesters. I really appreciate that. I work with a hard working and great group of people.
I'm happy and respected at Costco. I have employers who care about my well being and the benefits program is an added bonus. I have gained a lot of different skills and abilities while working here that makes me applicable for other opportunities. I am currently looking for more hours though as I am only part time with them and it is difficult to obtain full time.
Happy working with all the co- worker, fun and enjoyed the time at work also i love my customers. Co worker from other department very welcome and friendly.
Food Court Attendant *Greet customers *Handle cash register *Serve food *Maintain cleanliness of the environment It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work at Costco; along with everyone.
Everyone was very welcoming at first but then quickly stop talking to you except for a few. I ended up feeling like I was being pushed out and it didn't make me feel very good.
Amazing place to work with lots of benefits, above average pay, friendly work environment, extensive in-house training and plenty of opportunity to advance.Management is friendly, hard working and makes you feel heard.
Costco is a great environment to work in, very spacious, hours are flexible and the pay rate is great, they offer a pension plan, benefits after 4 months, etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people I get a long with very well, the training process was very easy so I had no issue learning brand new things at this work place.
Pros
Hourly wages, Flexible hours, great communication with co-workers
In the 9 years I worked here I worked my way up to Forklift Driver. I was a very hard worker and improved many aspects of the job. I developed staff and exceeded expectations; very little recognition and positive reinforcement was given.
Pros
Reasonable pay and good benefits
Cons
Management is not very good at recognized and appreciated staff
I really enjoyed working for Costco, the staff and managers were good. The hours were ok, but sometimes scheduling was a bit off. Hard to work 5hour shifts , 5 days a week especially with 3 young children at home . . But overall the pay and benefits are great and friendly staff .
Pros
Great wages and benefits
Cons
Bad hours and scheduling
I had to start my day at 415 am i worked morning merchandising. I would stalk till 10 then would be a front end cashier. I also work in the vault and photo lab.
I would definitely go back, fun, fast paced, never the same thing over again. Unfortunately it is very hard to get a permanent job at Costco. I find they only hire people permanently if you have a family member who works for the company.
I was employed at Costco as a full time night merchandiser; however, once I started working there I was only provided three shifts a week and some of which did not match my job description at all. I did not mind night merchandising but other jobs where not for me.
Pros
Breaks every two hours
Cons
Gave me less hours then promised
I enjoyed going to work because of the people I worked with, and the managers always cared. I was always greeted with smiling faces during my shifts.
Pros
great people
Cons
very busy