Costco Wholesale
Happiness score is 70 out of 100

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

You work hard but you are certainly appreciated for the work that you do! They are absolutely customer focused which is what I appreciate most! I am eager and excited to advance within the company!
The work environment at Costco Wholesale is AMAZING, typically your co-workers are good to work with (obviously you’ll find people you click with better than others). Front end has up-selling quotas but they aren’t stressful, which is nice! There’s typically a way of picking up hours which is nice, the only downside to working here, you’ll learn, that every position is filled via seniority.
Working at Costco was an amazing experience. There was non stop work, and the management crew was great. They played the rock radio station during the morning merchandise.
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Tiring at the end of the shift
Excellent company to work for. As a student it was nice to know I had a job every summer and break that would provide me with lifelong lessons after my time was done
Excellent place to work as a student. Great boss Flexible hours Great staff and company Firm but fair management Learned patience and multi tasking.
This is a busy place to work but they have good benefits and a very reasonable salary. It's easy to make friends with your fellow coworkers here and the management team knows how to run a warehouse quite well.
Positive atmosphere , respected co workers fast paced enviroment with a variety of departments to choose from. Spacious staff room with a relaxing atmoshere
The company made it very easy for me to switch from a part-time summer student to a full time staff during a period of time in which I was no longer in school.
Deli Clerk: - Fresh food preparation - Cleaning - Closing department - Packaged product Food Court Attendant: - Served food - Cashier Door Greater: - Welcome members - Sign receipts
Costco Wholsale was great excersise. You had to move very fast without looking like your hurrying. It was great working with so many people. You met so many people in a run of a day and you got to know the regulars very well. However it had shift work and you had to work all weekends and alot of nights. If you booked a day off for something special there was no guarentee that you would get that day off because weekends were when it was most busy.
Pros
it was great excersise. i had to run and retrieve products that they may have forgotten.
Cons
they had shift work and was hard for my children to handle
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Costco Wholesale?