Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Kingston, ON

great work environment overall. was very welcoming and understanding. always gave me lots of hours and most customers are very respectful. very little downsides to working for costco.
Managers are willing to work alongside staff and listen to work place issues and respond correctly. Experienced co-workers are more than willing to help. More than enough room to grow personally and inside the company structure. Excellent benefits and opportunities.
Costco is a great place to work; the employees are all easy to get along with and the environment is always fun/positive. I recommend taking the job if you are offered one.
From my time at costco i was a simple student. After graduation i could see myself moving and really enjoyed Costco, Only left to pursue my accounting
Pros
great benefits, job rotation, great hours, costco hot dogs
Cons
moving up is mostly seniority, salary starts slow
Great place to be, full of advancement opportunities. Management is always helpful and watchful. A good place to be if you're looking for stable work.
Costco Wholesale is the leader in what a company strives to be. There isn't company that can offer what Costco can. They do what they do well, very well.
Pros
Stability/ Respect/ members first always
Cons
N/a
I was at the front helping customers unload and load their carts with their purchases. I would greet them and help them with cashing out. I also working outside assiting customers with loading their cart with heavy objects as well as collecting all the loose carts in the parking lot. The hardest part of the job was collecting carts on rainy days on a weekend when it was extremely busy. The most enjoyable part was the co-workers I worked with.
Pros
good salary, higher salary on sundays', awesome co-workers
Cons
did not recieve enough hours, when it was not busy there was not much to do