Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Halifax, NS

typical day was busy but worth it. management was very helpful always there to help. hardest part of the job was getting it all done by the end of the night, alot of work.
An enjoyable job but very fast paced. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Management will work with you to make sure you are able to perform your duties.
Great benefits and salary. Opportunity for advancement if you work hard. Management is tough. I did not like marketing the memberships. Work life balance is hard.
it is really fun to work there. all the members are very friendly. you can change shift according to your class time. busy every day. so time passes by easily. bus routes are there too
Pros
friendly coworkers
Cons
very busy
great place to work. go in do your job mingle go home people are great hardest is dealing with meat garbage most enjoyable is no one breathing down your neck to rush you to finish unless the store is about to open.
Pros
good benefits, pay
Cons
start off seasonal in hopes of getting in full time
I am enjoying working in Costco, managers and colleagues are very nice, but the working time is flexible and salary is pretty reasonable. I love this place.
Good company to work for, good pay, and good hours. Nice coworkers, happy customers, fair priced products and goods. Lots of parking and a big employee lounge.
Working at Costco was pretty good, I picked up skills very day working with different department managers. my coworkers were very diverse so no one ever felt left out
Pros
free memberships to employees
Cons
the building need a lot of maintance
Working at Costco was a learning experience. The days were usually long and we are usually kept busy but the environment is quite friendly and interactive especially with Costco members. Management were strict but understandable and pleasant. The hardest part of the job mostly was standing or short periods where there was nothing to be done as time seemed to move quite slow. Enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the diverse members of Costco
Facilitate outcomes, event planning, Customer Service,Management I have enjoyed working with Costco, the Members and staff. I am seeking employment in New Glasgow area as I have relocated my home.
Pros
Flexible schedule, full time, benefits, renumeration, pension plan
worked full-time up front by the cash. i sold guest memberships, executive memberships and american express cards. wasn't always the easiest job but it was fun.
Great place to work and had lots of fun doing orders and putting away order and keep area clean to customers
Pros
always got a thank you for hard work
Cons
some hours where only 8 hour days
Costco is a fast-paced work environment but despite the focus on efficiency, most employees interact in a friendly manner and the managers for the most part try to make sure the employees have a good experience on a daily basis.
Pros
free membership
Costco offers higher than average wages and good benefits.Management can be difficult to deal with.Co-workers are all great people in the same boat.It is not difficult and does.t challenge me at all.