Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

They give you worse hours in first few month hard work for others that they like to walk around thanks I have nothing else to say good work with benefits
Pros
Free lunch never
Cons
Short hours
Costco is a very busy store, constantly working to cater to customer's needs. Very rarely could take breaks, definitely overwhelming at times. Overall good for a summer job.
Hard work, but generally good people. Management was generally there for you when you needed there help. The early hour shift can be killer though (3/4 Am start time)
Very fast paced environment. You have to make sure all your work is complete before the store opens if you are working mornings. If you are working evenings the priority is to clean and get everything ready for the morning crew.
costco was super cool i made life long friends i loved it it was hard but i couldn't complain amazing staff and the people who work there ar amazing
I learned to talk to people professionally . I could talk to people freely which Costco environment taught me this thing. I am working for flowers so I do work by myself only I love my job.
Pros
friendly enviornment
Cons
short hours
a typical day at work would included sorting boxes onto various sikds. it was a pleasure working with some and a nightmare working with many
Pros
finish working during the day
Cons
had to get up early
Id walk in, be greeted by guests, staff and had a warm welcoming feeling, like I left home to commute to home. The best work experience in terms of actually being face to face with clients in a face paced moving environment.
Pros
cheerful attitudes
Cons
limited to offers available to all clients .
Costco Warehouse take care of their employee even you're a part time worker you are entitled to get benefits which every employee appreciates.
It's a fast pace environment where we value our members. Workers are like family.After close is fun putting items away and being able to work with others.
Pros
Premium on Sundays
.Fast pace environment. .Excellent member service. .Excellent management and co-workers. .Safe and friendly environment. .I learned marketing, cashier, merchandising and forklift training. .Management are friendly and professional. . Co-workers are excellent team players. . Operating a forklift, although it is enjoyable and I enjoy it very much. .Taking leadership role of your department and printing daily sales, Depo, and MACR.
Didn't mind working here. The only real issue was being in the freezer for long periods of time.
I have learned many skills while working at the Costco Distribution Centre. I was constantly around people, which helped me gain confidence, initiative, and the necessary social skills to move and grow throughout the company. I also learned to handle appointments with the company and was constantly thrown into a fast paced work environment.
Pros
Great hours.
Cons
Bad environment.
best compony i ever worked .there is a great team leading the compony and everybody getting equal oppertunites and benefitts
Good place to work I did my 2 co-op work term from same place. I enjoyed working there because staff was friendly and helping.
Pros
working environment
Cons
volunteer co-op term
good job but can get boring at times.during the seasonal period you get lots of hours but after you get less than you excepted
Pros
nice hours
Cons
gets boring