Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Reviews in Airdrie, AB

I was trained in driving electric pallet jack, shipping/receiving, wrapping pallets, counting pallet items after every offload of truck containers. Loved working here
While working at Costco Distribution Center it was a very up beat and productive place to work with lost of benefits and a great team to work along-side of.
-stock shelves, receive trucks, clean the work area -management at my location could've been better -Hardest part of the job is managing your time -Most enjoyable part is looking at your perfected area when all the work is finished
The management in Airdrie warehouse have their favorites and treat everyone else poorly. You will reach the top if youre best friends with management.
Pros
Free meals once and awhile
Cons
Very fast paced, always a task to do or Members to help. Great people kept the work fun and dynamic. Sometimes free food is brought for the employees for events or birthdays.
Pros
good people, fast shifts
Cons
sheer number of people can get hectic
my coworker are great a lot of fun to work with, I was able to learn how to us the power equipment like: fork lift and the EPJ ( Electric Power Jake )
Pros
getting a free lunch and having a BBQ ever payday
Cons
being there for 6 when you live in calgary
Good place poor pay scale Good co-workers Good hours A very clean facility with a good work environment Takes a long time to get to full time.
days was unloading trucks, receiving product, sorting and getting to shipping lanes. learned how to use a RF gun so I could be mobile and not stationery. management, were pretty good, some were great some not so great. co-workers were awesome we always had fun and enjoyed our day. hardest part was sorting boards best part was the co-workers never a dull moment we always had fun and got our work done.
A typical day at work would be going into a section of the store and stocking the shelves with food or other merchandise. I stay in that one area, with other people including managers and fork lift drivers. It can be stressful because sometimes there is a lot to do in a small time frame and only a couple of people for the amount of work you have to do but we manage to finish on time-all the time. At the end of the shift we clean up and open the store.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Costco Wholesale?