Costco Wholesale
Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Stressful/ Favoritism

30 May 2020
To much stress on pushing credit card/executive card. Very, hard to get into a Costco, and to get full time. Management's, has their favorites and they get first pick. Longtime, full time employees are clicky. Made some great pt friends. Hard to get days off.
1.0Job security/advancement
31 March 2021
Cashier & Stocker (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
my issue was at the heartland location was management. I had told them I need to work less hours because I had acquired an second job. But they did not care about me so I had left. Outside of that the job was okay.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management does not care about their staff
3 November 2020
Stocker/Cashier (Current Employee) - Ontario
Even through COVID, we never closed. Very physically demanding, must be able to stand long hours. Ability to move up however you MUST put in your hours. You’re not gonna be a manager overnight. Pay raises are based off of how many you hours you work, sucks when you start working but only gets better as you go along. If bored in one department, able to transfer departments.
Pros
Most managers work with your life schedule
Cons
Physical Labour, Concrete Floors
1 June 2020
Cashier Assistant & Stocker (Seasonal Employee) (Former Employee) - Burnaby, BC
fun place to work with lots of perks and flexible time. I like interacting with the members the most. Time passes fairly during the most of the time you feel busy and engaged most of the time. a lot of things are happening almost every-time so you don’t feel left out friendly management