Costco Wholesale logo
Costco Wholesale
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

productive, safe work with a lot of competition and fun

During a typical day at work me and my crew would great each other and punch in at the same time, after punching in each one of my crew members would go to their different departments and begin to work after we gave each other a motivational talk, i worked in several departments but ecom was my main one. In this department i learned how to unload trucks, package orders and label them for customers, receive items in various aisles and put them in a box to be packaged, and lastly I completed several large orders for the company. I learned the discipline that is involved with dealing with peoples orders and the wonders of teamwork, overall this job was amazing and I'm looking for the same kind of job experience.

Pros

free lunches, food bar in the cafeteria, time and a half payment for overtime work

Cons

achieving a full time job is hard (i was a seasonal worker)

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Okay work place

Everyone always seems up tight.. some nice people, management not so much. Not flexible with hours. Hard to get full time, probably takes 3-5 years at earliest..
Same role

very good for anyone who enjoys heavy lifting

i loved this job more than any other, only thing that got me out was a manager who decided my anxiety was unacceptable despite my continuing to work and even harder during anxious episodes (hard work calms me)

Pros

no arbitrary rules concerning lifting, if you can safely lift it go for it

Cons

unclear scheduling at least in my old warehouse
Same location

Productive and fun

They give you worse hours in first few month hard work for others that they like to walk around thanks I have nothing else to say good work with benefits

Pros

Free lunch never

Cons

Short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K
3.9K
1.8K

3.9Job security/advancement

Compare Costco Wholesale with

• Costco Wholesale
  • productive, safe work with a lot of competition and fun