Costco Wholesale logo
View all Costco Wholesale reviews

Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale Employee Review

Productive, Great team work

I loved working with customers, I enjoyed working with a wonderful team. I had to leave because of school but loved going to work. I learned being patient and as helpful with customers as possible. I was generally very great with customers.

Pros

Benefits, Great coworkers

Cons

Running out of boxes for customers, and a set amount of hours

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

decent job

my issue was at the heartland location was management. I had told them I need to work less hours because I had acquired an second job. But they did not care about me so I had left. Outside of that the job was okay.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

management does not care about their staff
Same role

Job Stability

Even through COVID, we never closed. Very physically demanding, must be able to stand long hours. Ability to move up however you MUST put in your hours. You’re not gonna be a manager overnight. Pay raises are based off of how many you hours you work, sucks when you start working but only gets better as you go along. If bored in one department, able to transfer departments.

Pros

Most managers work with your life schedule

Cons

Physical Labour, Concrete Floors
Same location

Seniority Rules

Pay is nice, work environment sucked. Senior employees will throw you to the dogs. I got minimal training and was expected to be able to do things on my own without being told what I was doing. I was not made to feel like I was part of the team. I was working full time hours while being part time and got no benefits. Senior staff does not care about your feelings and will ignore your helplessness if you cannot keep up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Costco Wholesale. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.9K